Fill in the blanks with either... or or neither... nor.
Show example Hide example
tea. Just give me some water, please.
I want neither coffee nor tea. Give me some water, please.
- 1.I knowyour brotheryour sister. Can you introduce me to them?neithernor
- 2.You may always choose —play volleyball with ussit on the bench and watch.eitheror
- 3.We caneat at the restaurantgo home and have dinner there.eitheror
- 4.your fatheryour husband can repair your bike. Both of them know how to do it.Eitheror
- 5.FredGeorge is going to do this project. I don’t want them to even start because they are too lazy.Neithernor
- 6.the professorhis students were in class yesterday. The lecture was canceled.Neithernor
- 7.You canwinlose this game. Everything depends on you.eitheror
- 8.Mr. Richards trustedhis sonhis friends. He thought all of them were lying.neithernor
- 9.I needyour compassionsympathy. I hope I will cope with everything myself.neithernor
- 10.I didn’t complete the task on time becausemy laptopmy tablet turned on. Both were damaged in transit.neithernor
- 11.I will havefishmeat at this restaurant. Both of the dishes are delicious.eitheror
- 12.HannaAnabelle will help you with preparing food for the party. You can ask any of them.Eitheror
- 13.AngelaEmma will go with you. They both are too busy with their exams.Neithernor
- 14.I willsend you a messagecall you tonight. The connection will be rather poor there.neithernor
- 15.You can weara black dressa yellow one. They both look great on you.eitheror