Fill in the gaps with if or unless.
Show example Hide example
I don’t have to help my father in his garage, I will relax.
If I don’t have to help my father in his garage, I will relax.
- 1.you don’t help Emily with her project, she won’t finish it on time.If
- 2.the vacation is over, we will have one more trip to Poland.Unless
- 3.the soup smells awful, we will have it for dinner.Unless
- 4.Kevin asks me on a date, I will agree.If
- 5.these people are careful, they will get lost in a new city.Unless
- 6.this new software is safe, I will install it on my PC.If
- 7.my parents go on vacation, I will water the flowers in their house.If
- 8.you hide your wallet immediately, I will get offended — I still can pay for myself!Unless
- 9.the hotel room is comfortable enough, we will ask for a replacement.Unless
- 10.Nick is well prepared, he will receive the highest marks on the exam.If
- 11.the water is warm, you won't swim because you can catch a cold.Unless
- 12.you stop eating junk food, you will gain weight.Unless
- 13.I have time on Sunday, I will visit Andrew.If
- 14.I meet James at the party, I will ask him about his trip to New Zealand.If
- 15.you speak to him, you won’t know much about what has happened.Unless