Fill in the gaps with if or unless.
Show example Hide example
the room is cleaned, you can’t go out tonight.
Unless the room is cleaned, you can’t go out tonight.
- 1.my boss is too busy, I will speak to him.Unless
- 2.you meet me at the station, I will be grateful to you.If
- 3.the weather is rainy, we will have a picnic.Unless
- 4.all my friends know my secret, I won't feel comfortable.If
- 5.Henry buys comics every day, he will be short of money soon.If
- 6.Ryan is tired, we will go to the cinema.Unless
- 7.Susan falls ill, she will make a report at the conference.Unless
- 8.we go there without Jim, we will get lost because no one but him knows the way.If
- 9.Catherine remembers about her promise, I will remind her about it.Unless
- 10.I have time, I will call you tomorrow.If
- 11.Ann arrives at the airport on time, she won’t miss her flight again.If
- 12.the weather is sunny tomorrow, we will go to the beach.If
- 13.you study hard, you can’t get a good mark.Unless
- 14.it is snowing heavily, we won’t drive anywhere tomorrow.If
- 15.my father has to work overtime, he will come home earlier.Unless