Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence — type 2. Mind the position of if-part.
Show example Hide example
English every day, she
her level even faster. (study / improve)
If she studied English every day, she would improve her level even faster.
- 1.Emilyevery day if sheremotely. (not commute / work)wouldn’t commuteworked
- 2.If theyso much fatty food, theytheir weight. (not eat / lose)didn't eatwould lose
- 3.youthese shoes if theyyour size? (buy / be)Wouldbuywere
- 4.If my fatherhome from work earlier, hedinner with us. (come / have)camewould have
- 5.Weto Australia if weenough money. (travel / have)would travelhad
- 6.Chrisbetter if hesmoking. (feel / drop)would feeldropped
- 7.Sarahif shea spider next to her? (scream / see)Wouldscreamsaw
- 8.If theytheir money, theya car. (not waste / buy)didn't wastewould buy
- 9.Ia lot of flowers if Ia famous singer. (get / be)would getwere
- 10.youme with my homework if I? (help / ask)Wouldhelpasked