Complete the sentences with a, an, the.
Show example Hide example
dress I have recently seen on you is so trendy.
The dress I have recently seen on you is so trendy.
- 1.Kate hasexcellent mark on History. She is happy, butteacher says she can do even better.anthe
- 2.My mother isEnglish teacher, and I amstudent ofTechnical College.anathe
- 3.Victor is looking fornew job. He does not like to work inoffice anymore.athe
- 4.It wasbeautiful sunny day, and we went forwalk inpark.aathe
- 5.Audrey boughtexpensive bracelet atnearby jewelry shop.anthe
- 6.elderly lady goes tochurch every morning.lady is in her nineties, and she is the kindest person I know.AntheThe
- 7.I metboy inyard.boy’s name is Evan, and he isathlete.atheThean
- 8.My friend lives invery nice house.house is new and fashionable.aThe
- 9.Do you know how to sendemail?an
- 10.Tommy saidinteresting thing about his life in New York.an
- 11.That wasexciting trip.an
- 12.Whatmarvelous statuette ontable. Is itpresent from your Japanese friends?athea
- “Does your father work asarchitect?”
- “Yes, now he is doingimportant project forHistory museum.”
- “Does your father work as
- “Where isUSB drive you borrowed from me last Monday?”
- “I have lost it but boughtnew drive for you. Here you are.”
- “Where is
- 15.Look atboard.teacher is writing our homework there.theThe