Fill in the blanks with still, already, or yet.
Show example Hide example
hasn’t learned this rule.
Veronica still hasn’t learned this rule.
- 1.My father hasrepaired his car.already
- 2.Wehaven’t climbed that mountain.still
- 3.These people haveunderstood my words.already
- 4.Peter hasn’t left for London.yet
- 5.My motherhasn’t washed my jeans.still
- 6.Douglas hasn’t brought his homework to class.yet
- 7.Emma haswatered the flowers.already
- 8.The children havegone to bed.already
- 9.Mollyhasn’t made her bed.still
- 10.Lewis haswritten his essay.already
- 11.Teresa hasn’t bought that dress.yet
- 12.The studentshaven’t passed all their exams.still
- 13.Julie haswashed her clothes.already
- 14.Wehaven’t got home.still
- 15.I haven’t met my friends.yet