Use the word in brackets as adjectives or adverbs in the gaps.
Show example Hide example
The bus driver was
The bus driver was seriously injured.
. What’s the matter with him? (sad)
Robin looks sad. What’s the matter with him?
- 1.Martin feels. (awful)awful
- 2.Luisa lookstoday. She has been to the hairdresser recently. (beautiful)beautiful
- 3.It was adifficult task. I couldn’t cope with it. (terrible)terribly
- 4.Your cough sounds. You need to see your doctor. (dangerous)dangerous
- 5.Teresa dressed. She had to leave the house in several minutes. (quick)quickly
- 6.You are very. Try to be more attentive when you cross the street. (careless)careless
- 7.Look at thatmade cake! I want a piece of it right now. (nice)nicely
- 8.Harold lookedinto her eyes. (deep)deeply
- 9.It’s aadventure to go there with you. (real)real
- 10.Timothy has been traveling in the jungle for many months and has overcome all the hazards so. (brave)bravely
- 11.The TV show is so. Can you turn it down a bit? (loud)loud
- 12.You should do this exercisebecause it features many exceptions from the main rule. (attentive)attentively
- 13.Phoebe ispretty. She can become an actress or model. (exceptional)exceptionally
- 14.It iseasy to make a mistake while doing so many tasks simultaneously. (incredible)incredibly
- 15.You don’t feeltoday. Has anything happened to you? (happy)happy