Complete the sentences using the comparative or superlative form of the adjectives in brackets.
Show example Hide example
Olivia passed the first exam
than the second. (good)
Olivia passed the first exam better than the second.
- 1.It’smistake I’ve ever made. (big)the biggest
- 2.My brother speaks Englishthan I do. (bad)worse
- 3.The Empire State Building isbuilding in New York. (high)the highest
- 4.Chinese isthan Spanish. (difficult)more difficult
- 5.Emily isstudent than Anna. (hard-working)more hard-working
- 6.This book isbook I've ever read. (boring)the most boring
- 7.Australia isthan Asia. (small)smaller
- 8.The Arctic Ocean isthan the Atlantic Ocean. (cold)colder
- 9.Which month isin Israel? (hot)the hottest
- 10.This park isin our city. (beautiful)the most beautiful