Complete the sentences using the comparative or superlative form of the adjectives in brackets.
Show example Hide example
city in the world. (crowded)
It’s the most crowded city in the world.
- 1.This task is too difficult. Please give metask. (easy)easier
- 2.The days in summer arethan in winter. (long)longer
- 3.Your dress is beautiful but my dressof all. (beautiful)the most beautiful
- 4.Dad isperson in our family. Nobody is taller than he is. (tall)the tallest
- 5.Your jacket is warm but my jacket isthan yours. (warm)warmer
- 6.My English teacher isteacher of all. (kind)the kindest
- 7.I think that my husband isperson I've ever met. (generous)the most generous
- 8.You are clever but Susan isgirl in our class. (clever)the cleverest
- 9.Today is cold but yesterday is wasthan today. (cold)colder
- 10.John is brave, William is braver but Andrew isboy in our club. (brave)the bravest