Fill in the gaps with the correct tense.
Show example Hide example
our essay by the next Monday. (to check)
The teacher will have checked our essay by the next Monday.
- 1.Whereyousince Friday? (to be)havebeen
aredoingam looking for
- “Whatyounow?” (to do)
- “Imy sunglasses.” (to look for)
- 3.Theydown the river for 5 hours before they reached their destination. (to sail)had been sailing
- 4.I noticed Emily when sheover the phone. (to talk)was talking
- 5.When Sam arrived at the airport, he understood that hehis passport at home. (to forget)had forgotten
- 6.Wethe teacher for half an hour. She isn't here yet. (to wait for)have been waiting for
- 7.Once a year, weour relatives in Canada. (to visit)visit
- 8.TheyTV series for 5 hours by 8 am. (to watch)will have been watching
- 9.Next month, I70 years old. (to be)will be
- 10.Samto Madrid this time tomorrow. (to fly)will be flying