Fill in the gaps with the correct tense.
Show example Hide example
our essay by the next Monday. (to check)
The teacher will have checked our essay by the next Monday.
- 1.When I left the house, the rain had already stopped, but the strong wind. (to blow)was blowing
- 2.At last, John received the parcel which he2 months. He was happy. (to wait for)had been waiting for
- 3.Whereyouthe keys? I can't find them. (to put)Haveput
- 4.Close the door! The room is full of smell, whichfrom the kitchen. (to come)is coming
- 5.This time next week, weto Australia. (to fly)will be flying
- 6.How longyoume? I'm sorry for such a delay. (to wait for)havebeen waiting for
- 7.Last week weour grandparents. (to visit)visited
- 8.By the end of the next week, theybuilding the fence. (to finish)will have finished
- 9.IAmelia tomorrow. I promise. (to help)will help
- 10.By the next week, Lillyat my house for a month. (to stay)will have been staying